יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

No lying, just pretending

ok guys i have a computer now, so ill be on a lot more often so stop asking me where i am ok

ok guys i have a computer now, so ill be on a lot more often so stop asking me where i am ok

idiotsonfb: you know you've got a problem when you need snacks...



idiotsonfb:

you know you've got a problem when you need snacks to help get you through the drive thru line.

-hewastheirfriend: but what if instead of getting drunk we all got sober like what if we were all...

-hewastheirfriend:

but what if instead of getting drunk we all got sober like what if we were all constantly drunk and then on the weekends we get sober at night and have tea and intelligent conversations and then the next morning we'd wake up drunk again like "man i was so sober last night i think i figured out a cure for cancer" 

Better call Saul!

idiotsonfb: Lance Armstrong… the first astronaut on the moon.



idiotsonfb:

Lance Armstrong… the first astronaut on the moon.

gllob: a homeless guy just said to me "do you tell jokes to make people laugh or to make people...

gllob:

a homeless guy just said to me "do you tell jokes to make people laugh or to make people think you're funny" and that is the most profound shit ive ever experienced

fezturions: hellosweetspoilers: #YES IT FUCKING DOES NEED...













fezturions:

hellosweetspoilers:

#YES IT FUCKING DOES NEED SAYING

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

meladoodle: Hello modelling agency?? yeah my selfie just got 34 notes I think I'm ready to go pro

meladoodle:

Hello modelling agency?? yeah my selfie just got 34 notes I think I'm ready to go pro

Photo









Photo



Photo



sexymeagain: Control



sexymeagain:

Control

spunspun: I need thiss!



spunspun:

I need thiss!

Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה