יום רביעי, 5 ביוני 2013

FUCK YEAH CORSETS

Photo



anachronisminaction: Teens era evening-wear combination...





anachronisminaction:

Teens era evening-wear combination underwear made from Swiss dot cotton voile and white insertion lace. The combinations have a split crotch, and button at the center front.

The idea behind the ribbon traps is that once the corset is being worn they can be released, making the combinations invisible under an evening gown.

lacingandboning: red and gold tamer corset and top jacket by...



lacingandboning:

red and gold tamer corset and top jacket by ~AtelierSylpheCorsets

stammsternenstaub: What I wore on Saturday night.  New Cyberdog...







stammsternenstaub:

What I wore on Saturday night.  New Cyberdog cropped tee!  It's a soft neon, rather than a hard one, and I rather like the contrast with my other hard neon things.  It's a perfect length for with corsets, too.

Leather corset by Mystic City, PVC stockings by Artifice.  Shoes, though you can't see them, are my treasured Night Lita Spikes by Mr Jeffrey Campbell.  Everything else is scavenged and stuff.  I wish I could have glitter eyebrows forever.

Lucian

thelingerieaddict: 1870's black silk corset with gold flossing,...



thelingerieaddict:

1870's black silk corset with gold flossing, corded bust gussets and cording over the hips provide additional support without boning, there are open grommets at the side waist which look like they were included for 'ventilation'

via: The Lingerie Addict Pinterest

filthyvictorianmademoiselle submitted:  Model: Mademoiselle...



filthyvictorianmademoiselle submitted: 

Model: Mademoiselle Karma
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mademoisellekarmamodel
Hair & Make-up: Mademoiselle Karma
Headpiece: Elegant Curiosities
Dress: Johanna Macht
Photographer: Jorge Cordova

waistedlives: bishonenrancher: These screencaps of my upcoming...



waistedlives:

bishonenrancher:

These screencaps of my upcoming Contour Corset review apparently ruffled some feathers on Facebook. Before any turd comes by and spews ignorance, let me clarify:

  • Most corseters do their research before training and understands the risks and benefits.
  • Rome wasn't built in a day. My waist doesn't cinch down 7 inches in one go, either.
  • You're entitled to your aesthetic preferences, just as I am to mine. Neither is "wrong".
  • I've shown my corsets to multiple doctors whose reactions ranged from, "Wow" to "You can market those" to "Oooh pretty." Also, they say I'm healthy.
  • I don't do this for anyone but myself.

I read the Facebook comments, some people's kids, you know?

Anyway, this looks amazing on you!

tornhem: Harlequin costume… And, BTW - yes, it's a BOY.^-)))...









tornhem:

Harlequin costume… And, BTW - yes, it's a BOY.^-))) Dressed in corset.

redkate20: Teal and Red Highbacked corset by ~Cuddlyparrot



redkate20:

Teal and Red Highbacked corset by ~Cuddlyparrot

Where can you find something similar to the thing on your avatar photo? It's beautiful.

No idea, sorry!  The photo is by French photographer Jeanloup Sieff, taken in 1962, so any sources for the corsetier are long gone.

anachronisminaction: My favorite Titanic/Teens era...



anachronisminaction:

My favorite Titanic/Teens era undergarments of all time:
1909 Lace embellished corset from the Met Museum: http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/80007971

Bust improver. ca. 1910 V&A http://collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O140877/bust-improver-dickins-jones/

medea-and-morticia: MCM Expo in London was fun yesterday. I...



medea-and-morticia:

MCM Expo in London was fun yesterday. I wore my new corset out, and I bought shitloads of candy, some graphic novels (Twisted Dark 1, 2, and 3. You should check them out.), and a really pretty striped apron dress. Also, the steampunks held a tea duel and I won! Fuck yeah!

All in all, good day, A+, would go again.

thecorsetauthority: I got sick and lost a fair bit of weight...



thecorsetauthority:

I got sick and lost a fair bit of weight and my corset doesn't fit anymore. Its way to beautiful to just let it sit around.

This is a longline corset was built to my measurements of
29" under-bust
28" natural waist [24" corset size]
33.5-34" hips meant for long torsos.
Under bust to waist 6"
waist to corset bottom [side] 6"
Back length 13.5"
Front center length 12"


US based and paypal only.
Asking 180$ + Shipping
Or best offer
Willing to ship international
[More photos here]

A lady referred me here. Said to say it was Scarlet.

She told me those flowers are hand painted on! This is too beautiful not to be worn and loved. Not for tightlacing. I'd buy it myself if I wasn't in such a small size. -scarlet

rose-whites-nostalgia: Designer: Gabrie Moginot 



rose-whites-nostalgia:

Designer: Gabrie Moginot 

fuckiamsexedout: http://www.ballet-heels.com/







fuckiamsexedout:

http://www.ballet-heels.com/

kurvendiskussionen: sugarkittycorsets: I've spent the past...



kurvendiskussionen:

sugarkittycorsets:

I've spent the past couple of months completing unfinished/unsewn projects, samples, and prototypes. 

The good news is, I finished almost all of it. The bad news is, I have too much stuff in my studio! I'm running out of space, so I'm having a huge sale to make room for new stuff! 

Check out the Sale/Clearance Items section of the SugarKitty Etsy shop for mega deals!

weheeee, sugar kitty corset sale!

stammsternenstaub: Yeah I can lace down in the time it takes my...



stammsternenstaub:

Yeah I can lace down in the time it takes my laptop to boot, what of it.

um yes corset + work shirt + no trousers this is normal

corset by mystic city

L.

mysteres: This was my outfit at NadeshiCon in Quebec...



mysteres:

This was my outfit at NadeshiCon in Quebec City

Photographer: Nie Chan Photographie

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nie-Chan-Photographie/215906691812880

gore-couture: Mildred wearing custom 'Dolly Death'...



gore-couture:

Mildred wearing custom 'Dolly Death' Corset.

Corset & Photo by Gore Couture

Photo











אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה